Glee concert!

Glee concert!

Today was the glee concert at H.E.S school.
I was a part of glee because I was doing the Bollywood dance. In the morning it was like a normal day. But when the lunch bell rang the Bollywood and glee went down to the hall and had pizza and fruits kebab. Yummy, I love fruit kebab and pizza. My mum was there because she was going to get the Bollywood girls dress. When we finished eating we got dress and then my mum put our makeup on. Then the classes and parents and grandparents came, finally we started, the Bollywood dance was at the very end. I thought it was going to be a very long time to wait for our turn, but actually it seem like it's been just one minute, when it was like half an hour. Finally, it was our turn next, we heard our name, we got into our position and the music started we got on the stage and started dancing, then we got of and the boys got on after the boys it was the little girls and after the little girls was us again and the boys.
It was awesome concert!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apple

Flowers